Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fear

I can imagine the roller coaster ride your emotions are going through now. The sh*t I gave you last Friday... Attending your friend's surprise proposal... Your mom's operation tomorrow. You asked me not to worry, you are fine.

How can you be fine... You are not fine, you shouldn't be fine! My heart is hurting... Hurting because you always keep everything to yourself. Bearing all the pain yourself... I'm hurt because I can't do anything for you... You don't allow me to, you don't tell me anything, you just tell me you are fine.

All I can do for you... Is being there for you whenever you need me. Whenever you want to talk to me. I will be there to cheer you up.

I'm looking forward to the day you are truly happy. The day my heart stops hurting.

p.s. I am praying for your mom. I hope the test results will come back positively.

No comments: